Our friends at Cough Creative are back again with another infused food tutorial that can help even the clumsiest of potheads learn how to whip in the kitchen.
Today’s tasty recipe is for all our seafood lovers out there, featuring CBD olive oil by our friends at Pot d’Huile. It’s CBD-marinated octopus! Let’s goooooo. This one might require some extra time to hunt down the proper ingredients, but damn will it impress friends and family.
✨CBD Marinated Grilled Octopus✨
- 1 lb young/baby octopus
- 2 tsp Gojugang paste
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp @Potdhuile CBD infused sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp honey
- Sesame seeds (preferred amount)
- Mix ingredients together in a bowl
- Pour over and mix through cleaned and dried octopus
- Let it marinade for 2-3 hours
- Slice to preference, grill each side for 3-5 min until fully cooked, char to preference
Follow @coughcreative for more tantalizing recipes like this!
And check out the next-level products offered by our pals at Pot d’Huile, too 🙂